Monday, May 16, 2022

Eminent Configurator Orion

 I think it's about time for another caster.

This time I wanted another floating stick warcaster. Orion is supposedly really hot right now, especially with a lot of tesselators. So far I've found him to be really good against Hordes because of his feat, similar to how Directrix is really good against Warmachine factions, though both are ranged warcasters.

Here is one of the new bases, with a little modification.

Base for Orion, Micro Art's Industry


And here he is on that base. I'm really happy with him, I think he's one of my best so far with this army. The contrast between the brass, the teal ribbons, and the pink glows really pop.

Orion, back

Eminent Configurator Orion

I thought I'd start including a few shots of actually playing the game too, because I really do play!

Game vs Minions

Here is my list:

[Theme] Destruction Initiative

[Directrix 1] Iron Mother Directrix [+27]
 - Assimilator [14]
 - Cipher [13]
 - Corollary [5]
 - Diffuser [5]
 - Mitigator [6]
 - Monitor [14]
 - Prime Axiom [34]
Accretion Servitors [2]
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex [0(2)]
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex [0(2)]
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex [0(2)]
Attunement Servitors [0(3)]
Elimination Servitors [0(3)]
Elimination Servitors [3]
Optifex Directive [3]
Optifex Directive [3]

Happy to say that this list is fully painted too! I know a lot of people aren't happy with Directrix right now in Convergence, but I really like the buffs she offers to the list and that backlashination threat does have an effect on the opponent. Feel free to give your own thoughts if you have any, I'm open to list criticism.

No comments: