Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Perforators painted

Back on track with another unit painted up. This time it's the Perforators, which until relatively recently I don't think were considered that good.

Convergence of Cyriss Perforators
Convergence of Cyriss, Perforators, front

But now they're the same price as Reciprocators, with Assault and Predator Protocol. So their armor piercing shots are effectively POW 7 or 9 against models with boxes at an effective RAT of 7. I think these guys are going to be great with either Orion or Iron Mother, who both do different things for them. 

Convergence of Cyriss Perforators
Convergence of Cyriss, Perforators, back

Plus their models are pretty cool. I gave their helmets a cool steel look (or at least I tried to) by mixing in some flat light blue in with the iron color. And then I'm happy with the lettering on the back of the bases, using the same font as the cards. 

Really excited to play with these, soon my heavy infantry will be all painted up and then I can run some sick Clockwork Legions lists. 


1 comment:

warhead01 said...

I really like the light blue on white with the ? Magenta?
These models look like they belong in star Wars.
Keep it up!