Sunday, March 1, 2020

A quick photo dump

I haven't been doing a ton of painting lately but I've gotten a little bit done. This weekend in particular was productive. For a lot of models I need the base done before I fix the model to it (mostly the floaty ones) so it's mostly those.

Anyway, here's all the new stuff for my Warmachine army, Convergence of Cyriss:

Elimination Servitors
Convergence of Cyriss Elimination Servitors
 Base for the Corollary
 Reflex Servitors
Convergence of Cyriss Reflex Servitors
 Base for Syntherion
 Base for the collosal Prime Axiom
Corollary
Convergence of Cyriss Corollary
Transverse Enumerator
Convergence of Cyriss Transverse Enumerator - Front

Convergence of Cyriss Transverse Enumerator - Back
Hope you like them. I've been having a lot of fun with metallics and glows, which I think do great together. I'm probably somewhere around 10% done with the models I have for this faction, so lots more to come.

No comments: