Monday, June 10, 2019

Just bearly tabletop quality

Just finished the Great Bears, which means that I now only have two unfinished models in my Khador force.




Like I said in the last past, I wanted them to be violently Khadoran, hence the bright red. Eventually I hope I can actually play with some of these in a game. Maybe I'll take pictures and do a battle report. Anyway, the individual pictures:




I also finished up the war dog (who doesn't have a name yet, but I'm leaning toward Petunia). Here she is by Sorscha.


With so much getting done I made another group picture, this time with everyone in my Khador army. *USSR anthem intensifies*


On top of all that, I just put in a big order of some more pikemen, Uhlan Kovnik Markov, Strakhov2, Malakov2, and the Extreme Destroyer. After that, I think the army will be mostly finished in terms of models? Unless PP entices me with something extraordinary.

No comments: