Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Defiler

I started working on my second Defiler today. I found a Defiler in a box that was already put together (probably from Death Guard) so I did what any gamer would do... I broke it into a lot of small pieces with a screwdriver, a hacksaw, and an X-acto knife. I started to look at some conversions of Defilers again and as well as a lot of bipedal Defilers, I came to a blog from Lemmingspawn on the Dakka Dakka forums of a spider variant (see it here: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/90/189538.page). So I used my saw and knife and glue and got this:


As you can see its a close combat Defiler (can't beat 4 dreadnough close combat weapons). I don't quite know where I'm going to place the cannon yet but this is the basis of it. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for reading.

No comments: