Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Great Zargo!

Yeah I hate the name too, he sounds like some kind of magical magic man or something. Oh well, GW says he's Zargo then he's Zargo. Oh wait, I should say who he is first... well Castellan Zargo is the chapter master for the Angels Encarmine chapter as of last codex. After much pondering and gluing my fingers together, I built a power sword wielding and infernus pistol fielding madman. With a jump pack. And the Mask of Zargo. (catchy isn't it?). In other words, this will be who I will use for my Dante when the idea suits me and a normal captain otherwise. I tried to give him a pose that said "Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!" as if he just landed and he's ready to go! I hope you guys enjoy him as he is my favourite model that I've painted thus far. Enjoy the pictures!







The cape was the most fun part of painting this guy as I learned a lot from it and the jewel on his chest came out pretty much perfect. As always, I'd love some comments and criticism as I still haven't sealed him yet. Come back for more goodness soon and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

warhead01 said...

This guy is freakin amazing!

Unknown said...

Amazing build! Too bad he fell during the Devastation of Baal. I'm currently working on his inofficial successor Castellan Iberios.