Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Added another Khador warcaster

I've now got a Sorscha and some Winterguard. I really like the Winterguard, but Sorscha came out great too. Very happy with how they both turned out.





I'm doing predominantly white for the important figures to create a visual hierarchy. I plan on basing them eventually in grey and snow. I also touched up the battlegroup some more and they're below. Especially the freehanded Khador symbol on the top of their hull.




Alright that's the full update, like I said last post I haven't had a whole lot of time. But I'm planning on getting a bunch more models here soon. I've also thought about changing the color scheme from the standard Commie Red to a Military Green like here from reddit user u/JustarianCaesar:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warmachine/comments/7jcqgf/my_soviet_trencher_themed_khador_starter/

I thought these were fantastic and very inspiring, I've since seen others with similar ideas and they honestly look a lot better than the red. I'll think about it.

Until next time,
-SJ


1 comment:

warhead01 said...

Nice. I hadn't realized you were posting again. I haven't looked at my reading list in a long while. Any way I can get email notifications?