Wednesday, December 13, 2017

For the motherland?

Hey hey!

Just a quick update post. I'm in grad school these days and don't have as much time as I'd like to. I also moved up to the Chicagoland suburbs, so if you know of a great place (or at least not terrible) to find some games and good people, leave a comment and I'll stop by.

But miniatures!
I got tired of Cryx for now. I thought about selling them but nobody in Lexington was interested so I've just been holding on to them. What I got instead is some Khador!

BEHOLD!







Sorry for taking pictures with a potato. So I just have the starter battlebox, and I played a couple games with them before (this was nearly a year ago, but I'm very very slow). I'm pretty excited about them.

I was reading about the various types of armies I could play and I'm thinking I really like the infantry style with some of the Irusks or Sorscha. 

Will post again with updates.
-SJ

No comments: