Monday, March 2, 2015

Tweedledee and Tweedledum

So I had to get a one point model to get up to 15 points for the Journeyman League that I started at my FLGS (which seems to be going well though I'm not making friends by playing Cryx, gotta rely on the ol' charm) and so I ordered a Machine Wraith, which is a fun little model. It possesses jacks and that's pretty cool. Anyway here he is:




I've also been experimenting with bases and decided to go for the cliched swamp theme. So I got my tall yellow grass, some water effects (was a dummy and got the sculpting water effect instead of the stand so now I have to get more), some course brown gravel and some lichen/moss deal. I hate it. Maybe it just needs more work, I need more practice or I should have primed the gravel with the base, who knows. Let me know what you think, I tested on tweedledee and tweedledum below.


1 comment:

warhead01 said...

The bases are very nice.